Current or Former Customers with Valid Emails on file at NGA
- Proceed to “Current Customers Login Here” on our home page.
- You will be directed to a new window with our gym logo to the left and a boxed login area to the right. In the boxed area, click “I don’t have or know my password” and enter the email address that you have on file with us at the gym and click “submit”. A password will be randomly created and sent to you immediately by email from Lesley@nittanygym.com.If you click on the “I don’t have or know my password” link and do not receive an automatically generated password in your email inbox, it is likely that the email address you’ve provided is not the one we have on file. Please call us at 238-8995, so we can correct the email account associated with your account.
- Retrieve your temporary password from your email, then return to the login screen and log in to your secure personal account page.
- Once your page opens, go to the “My Account” tab and change your password to something you will remember. Be sure to click on the SAVE button whenever you’ve made changes.
- Click on a tabbed area (News, My Account, Fees & Payments, My Contacts, My Students, My Classes, Registration, Policies) to view detailed information or choose from the drop down list next to ” I want to:”
- Be sure to log off after you’ve completed your session by clicking on the Sign Out link in the upper left corner of the main page.
Current or Former Customers without a valid email on file at NGA
- Call NGA at 238-8995 so we can correct the email associated with your account and then you can log by following the directions listed above in section 1.
- To set up an account at NGA proceed to the class table that is appropriate for your child and click the “Register” button for the class with openings that fits your schedule. You will be directed to our online registration page. Once you complete the form you will be directed to our customer portal where you will follow the directions listed above in section 1.